Liesl Nichols MS, CCC-SLP, Rev.,
Certified Colon Hydrotherapist,
Reconnective Healing Practitioner
Liesl has been utilizing her gifts in the healing arts professionally as a medical Speech-Language Pathologist specializing in adult neurological rehabilitation and dysphagia (swallowing impairments) and holistically with alternative and integrative therapies (Energy Medicine and Colon Hydrotherapy). She has been in practice in Pennsylvania since 1992, and an avid student of subtle energies and healings since 2000.
Her education and experience in Speech Pathology and Colon Hydrotherapy enhances healing sessions by the ability to counsel clients in both upper and lower digestive tract concerns which include the oral/ pharyngeal/ esophageal swallowing stages & the colon. Energy healings are integrated into client interactions.
Academically, Liesl possesses a Bachelor’s of Science Degree (B.S.) in Communication Disorders: Speech Pathology and Audiology with a Minor in American Sign Language, and a Master’s of Science Degree (M.S.) in Speech-Language Pathology. B.S. and M.S. degrees were attained at Bloomsburg University of PA. Additionally, Liesl is also certified or has trained in the following areas:
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech–Language Pathology (ASHA) & Current ASHA Member
- Current PA State License for Speech-Language Pathology
- Certified VitalStim Therapist (Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation for Dysphagia)
- Certified DPNS Therapist (Deep Pharyngeal Neuromuscular Stimulation for Dysphagia)
- GPACT Certified Colon Hydrotherapist &Current Member of GPACT
- I-ACT Certified Colon Hydrotherapist & Current Member of I-ACT
- LIBBE Certified Colon Hydrotherapist(Wellness Institute of Colon Hydrotherapy, Denville, NJ)
- Certified Colonic Hygiene Technician (St. John’s Academy of Natural Healing and Sciences, Bowie, MD.)
- Legally Ordained in the Order of Melchizedek under the “The Sanctuary of the Beloved, Inc.”, an incorporated, non-denominational church in New York State and in the United States.
- Among her education in Energy Medicine, she has attained Usui Reiki Master and Healing Touch Program Level 3. She has studied Advanced Quantum Touch techniques; healer light body activations with Merkaba Meditation Techniques; Barbara Brennan, Donna Eden, Janet Mentgen and Carolyn Myss techniques; and finally has been attuned to the Reconnective Healing® frequencies thru Level 3 under the personal training of Dr. Eric Pearl.
- MHBOT training completed at the Atlanta Hyperbaric Center.
Liesl's non-denominational healing ministry is built on this foundation of study since 2000 in multiple energy healing modalities, which culminated in her meeting and studying with Dr. Eric Pearl, from whom she learned the practice of Reconnective Healing® & The Reconnection®. After experiencing the palpable and powerful frequencies of Reconnective Healing® and having her own physical healing from them, Liesl focuses her alternative energy healing work on this practice.
Liesl is a natural born empath and healer with ongoing development of high sense perception. Over time she has had and continue to have many experiences of a mystical nature. As her intuitive awareness and healing frequencies evolve, she integrates them into her healing arts.
By being a catalyst for healing to take place, it is Liesl’s sincere desire to help each individual attain the highest level of balance that they are innately capable of, in order to experience a greater degree of health, happiness and harmony in his or her life. She has made a personal and professional commitment to care for and educate her clients but also to empower clients and caregivers to advocate and care for themselves.
On a personal level, Liesl enjoys Shelties, being in nature, hiking, reading, and exploring all the wonders of life.